Thursday, November 1, 2012

Liberator Wing: Ride Your Vibe & Be Taken at the Same Time!

Courtesy of Liberator

Other than all the plugs, dildos and whatnot that can really add some extra kick to your fun, I'm starting to think sex furniture is often overlooked. This toy mount is quite the gem without being an overly big item taking up space in your room. It allows you to ride your favorite dildos or vibrators hands free in a series of positions while enjoying the vibrations sent out from bottom. You can also ride it while being taken from different sides, satisfying your double penetration cravings! Or triple -- more on that after the break ;)

Courtesy of Liberator
Liberator has a patented microfiber cover that is similar to faux suede but much more soft and lush. It's waterproof and quite stain resistant. This is definitely a necessity ;) The Wing comes in a variety of colors and a few animal prints. It's 9" X 24" X 15" and has two inserts, one at the top for you to ride and one at the bottom for your mega vibrator. The recommended base diameter of your vibrator/dildo ranges from 1.25" to 3". We tend to use ones with a 1.5" base since the insert is quite tight. Another thing to note is that it's easier to use an extra long dildo. I personally did not find the insert for the vibrator on the bottom that amazing. It's more of an overall relaxing vibration rather than anything arousing ( I did find it to be a perfect back massager though!). But even just using it as a dildo mount makes it oh-so-worthwhile.

There are a few quite explicit videos on the Liberator website demonstrating all the ways their products can be used but one of my favorite ways of using it other than as a plug mount is to pop it under my hips during sex to make the G-spot more accessible. You can also lie your stomach on it and it will create the same effects as you take it from behind. You can use this on the sofa, in bed, and actually, you could probably use this on the floor if you are so inclined -- it's a highly versatile item that doesn't have to be simply restricted to being a toy mount!

When my husband and I used this a few nights ago, we actually succeeded in putting two dildos (We used the Echo in my vagina and the Acute in my butt) into the top insert, and I found myself stuffed in both my vagina and anus with dildos while I serviced my husband with a nice moan-filled blowjob in our naughty triple-penetration fantasy (This was after, by the way, he took me in my butt from behind as I rode the Liberator in another sexy, drool-worthy session). Needless to say, I was very full and pleasured out of my mind -- This will make you into a slutty sex machine for a night of long heavy pleasure sessions with your loved one. It's intense and really exposes your entire lovely body when you either ride the dildo(s) or bend forward with it inside. I didn't have any trouble riding the Liberator while getting double penetrated once I found my rhythm, and it wasn't much more difficult during our triple penetration session as well (Of what I can remember -- I was too busy being moaning hehe). The multiple penetration sessions definitely wore me out, but left me just filled with nothing but happy, blissful pleasure ;)

Buy Here!

His Take: Totally filled all of my wife's holes with the help of this naughty furniture! Nice :D

Her Take: Ride it & get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment