Sunday, November 18, 2012

Adam and Eve Bum Buddies Anal Beads: Waves of Pleasure

Courtesy of Google
My hubby actually got this for me when we were just starting out in anal play, and I found them to be both very easy to take during our earlier butt-play sessions -- this is a great toy for both the beginner and more advanced anal players. The pleasure when my hubby teases by tugging on my anus with a bead sends shivers down my back every time!


The beads are well placed and sized -- their oval shape makes it very easy to insert, but provides enough tug that when your partner pulls on the handle, it makes you moan and arch your back with pleasure! The beads grow to be about 1.3 inches wide at the widest bulb, and this makes for a great trainer for those new to anal play. This is a very doable width with plenty of lube and patience, and to this day, I find this to be pleasurable.

The silicone is of good quality, though not as stellar as that of Tantus -- there's also a tiny tiny seam that we thought might be discomforting, but I didn't feel it much at all when my hubby plugged me with this (Don't forget to use Water Based Lube with this)It'll have you moaning and gripping the sheets when he takes you from behind in your vagina and tugs at the beads -- It really hit my spot hehe The beads are stiff enough that it's not too difficult to insert, but it's flexible enough that my hubby can manipulate the beads when they're inside me. Best part for beginners -- you can take as many beads as you're comfortable with until you can take them all!

We'd definitely recommend this to both beginners and more experienced anal players alike!

Buy Here!

His Take: It feels great on your penis if you take your wife from behind at the same time she's plugged with this! And it's easy to tease her and make her moan hehe

Her Take: Please tug on it *moan*! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment