Sunday, November 25, 2012

SPORKwood Toys Sapele Paddle: Spank Your Naughty Lover!

Courtesy of Pinterest

I've been a naughty girl this week (hehe lots of time during the holidays!) and my husband gave me a nice spanking with our new Sapele Paddle from SPORKwood; it made my butt all red and nicely warm. The wood is of good quality and well crafted -- the paddle is very smooth and is a great paddle for light to middle players. My hubby and I just play with naughty-girl foreplay spanking, and I liked it very much!


Courtesy of Sporkwood.com
This paddle is very well balanced and spreads out the smack, making it less of a heavy-hitter on my butt; it's lightweight so that it doesn't hurt to be a turn-off. It gave me that make-my-butt-red kind of light stingy feeling, but it was rather arousing since the smacks wasn't overwhelming. SPORKwood has heavier weight paddles, but I think we're satisfied with this one since we aren't BDSM players. This is good for couple's bedroom use as a light spanking paddle (from our testing hehe) -- if you do want something harder, contact the seller at the 'Buy Here' link posted below. They were quite communicative and very accommodating. We asked them what beginners/light spankers should get, and they recommended this one.

It just makes me horny feeling so naughty getting spanked by my husband -- It turns him on watching my nice round butt get a rosy glow, and I get wet with the kind of a situational foreplay where I'm naughty and he affectionately spanks me for it ;) Usually he'll spank me with his hand when we have sex and he takes me from behind, but using a paddle during foreplay kind of gets the action going since I'm already feeling naughty (and getting wet!). I think I'd like getting spanked while using the Hitachi. Cumming with a little sting... Hmm~~~

SPORKwood seems to be a quality producer. We'd definitely recommend them -- This paddle has a nice woodsy-smell that's fresh. Also, remember to read our post on light spanking so you don't go over your limit (when it's no longer fun)!

His Take: Smack Smack the naughty wifey! :D

Her Take: Mmm~ Spank me again!

Buy Here from SPORKwood! As an added bonus, they're having a sale until the end of Cyber Monday! Visit their blog here.


                   Shop Sex Toys from Babeland

No comments:

Post a Comment