Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Luscious Playthings Small Blue Glass Stand-up Kegel

Courtesy of Luscious Playthings
If you particularly like glass sex toys due to their smooth texture, heft, and of course, beautiful form, then have a look at the Kegel by Luscious Playthings. I got this small one in cobalt blue with the intention to exercise my muscles. User level: intermediate. I have only used this as an butt plug so far and found it to be quite fun and challenging.


It measures 5 1/4" long and 1 1/2" at its widest with a slender neck. It is also available in a variety of colors and sizes. According to the website, it can be used as a vaginal muscle exercising aid but I tried it as an anal piece instead (hehe I like anal toys!). Given that the weather is getting quite chilly, I popped it into a glass of hot water before use and the insertion was very easy due to the warmth and smooth texture. I decided to test out its extended wear features and continued doing some things around the house. Due to its weight and texture, it becomes harder and harder to hold it in, really working out your anal Kegel muscles over time. I felt a need to put more effort into grabbing onto the plug. Perhaps beginners should wear this plug for shorter periods while sitting or lying down. Walking around and moving about can create some fun challenges for more advanced users.

It is extremely important to keep exercising your vaginal and anal muscles. No only will it keep you tight for you and your partner, it will also improve your own sexual experiences and health! It provides better orgasms (and more frequent ones!); has been shown to improve pelvic muscle health for women. I will provide further updates once I've used the Kegel a few times as a vaginal muscle exerciser.

When I was cleaning the plug, I accidentally dropped it. This little incident led me to discover just how sturdy the glass piece is. There is no sign of damage at all! I would recommend sizing up since it is so slippery and difficult to hold in, but I kind of liked the challenge hehe


His Take: My wife's butt looks even nicer with some blue glass adorning it ;)

Her Take: It's a aesthetically pretty and versatile piece that provides some challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment