Saturday, November 17, 2012

nJoy Pure Wand: Female Ejaculation

Courtesy of Google
Sorry for being away for so long but we are now back with some exciting new posts! After I got better from what seemed like an endless cold, I've got back to being busy testing out the newest edition to my ever growing toy chest hehe. Since I loved the nJoy Pure Plug so much, my hubby gifted me the Pure Wand (aren't I a lucky girl :D). I have to say that this is another outstanding piece that should be in any girl's collection of goodies.


Courtesy of nJo
When I first held the Pure Wand in my hand, it almost felt like some defense device (seriously, this could take out some intruder if you have on hand haha). Long, hefty and sleek. On closer inspection though, it's more than a blunt instrument. It is beautifully constructed with an organic curvature that easily reached my G-spot and got me literally dripping wet. I would advise to warm it up before use for it can be quite cold, though -- just warm it up in some basin of warm water. The insertion was super easier and it immediately hit the oh-so-good spot that got me moaning and gasping for air from all the pleasure. Perhaps I haven't got the hang of it, but it seems to be much more effective when my hubby uses it on me rather than when I do it myself (he knows me so well hehe).

It feels divine. The sensation of having something massage your G-spot constantly can not be described in words. You just need to experience it to understand. After just a couple minutes of light play, I ended up so wet that it got pretty messy (feels soooo good). I'm still building things up to the point of female ejaculation (which I think I will definitely reach) and will report back on more advanced techniques and whatnot with a follow up post. It'll be really easy to get your vagina wet and begging for more with this. Your arm will likely tire before you want to stop -- I don't think this would ever get old, other than maybe if my voice went hoarse from moaning too much hehe. Great arm toning exercise ;) I haven't tried this anally yet, but something tells me that it'll be equally effective... More on that later!

Buy Here!

His Take: Men: Get this for your wife or girlfriend. And more sheets. You will definitely need more sheets ;)

Her Take: Yeah, More! More! Don't stop yet~ (I'm actually aiming for my hubby's face...shhh, two can play that game)

1 comment:

  1. Or get this for your boyfriend or husband!

    ReplyDelete