Saturday, November 3, 2012

Tantus Echo Vibrator (Midnight Purple)

Courtesy of Google


This is a great textured dildo for foreplay and double penetration. User level: intermediate (depending on your vagina of course). It's also suitable for use with other accessories and furniture due to its wide base. The ripples mimic repeated heads and gives you pleasurable ripples all through your vagina when your husband (or when you're playing solo) pushes in and out of you -- definitely will have you moaning (and wet)!

This dildo is about 6 3/8" long and 1 1/2" in diameter -- of good girth and length for dildo play!

Like most Tantus items with a plug-in vibrator, the small vibrator really doesn't do much -- we would recommend getting your own bullet vibrator to put in the base if you want some serious vibrations. I personally always use this as a dildo without the vibrator and if I want some vibrations, I pop the Hitachi next to it. You definitely feel the vibrations with the original vibrator but the sensation is too weak to be effective.

My husband often takes me in my butt when I ride this on the Liberator, and it really gets me moaning -- you'll definitely feel full and be moaning for more with this dildo. The ridges tug pleasurably inside when you're riding it, and the soft-but-firm texture of the dildo makes it very easy for you to hit your G-Spot. We would recommend using some water-based lube with this, but you won't be needing much -- I covered it plenty with my own with just a short ride ;) The additional plus of this dildo is its versatility in giving you pleasure -- you could use a suction cup base with it (put it in the base) and use it against a shower wall while you give your man a nice blowjob, you could use this with sex furniture as previously mentioned, and it's at the ideal girth so that it's not too big or too small!

Buy Here!

His Take: My wife gets nice and wet -- her moans definitely get louder and pick up the pace with this one ;)

Her Take: This one is quite big for me so it's definitely filling & fun! I like to add a little something more by using another plug in my butt while I give my hubby a nice blowjob!

No comments:

Post a Comment