Saturday, November 17, 2012

All Tied Up: Soft Restraints

Courtesy of Google
Being tied up (gently) can add a lot of fun to your sex routine, whether it be in the bed or on a sofa (or ottoman hehe); the variety of soft restraints out there can be explored with much pleasure. Your partner can tease you as my hubby loves to do to me when I'm tied up, and the restricted movements during sex can heighten your pleasure as well as enhance the position you're in to degrees that you didn't know before! It definitely makes me moan (and really really wet) hehe





Thigh restraints

Courtesy of Google
There are a lot of different kind of thigh restraints, but we would recommend the neoprene ones (you can search for them on Amazon) -- the ones we use are Rachel's Thigh Cuffs. The neoprene is much softer than the harder leather ones, and allow for more movement -- definitely a beginner's introduction to soft restraints. It's great to use when you're on your knees being taken from behind -- my hubby usually plugs my butt, bends me over, and then cuffs me; slowly teases my clitoris as I struggle and moan -- when he finally plunges into my wet vagina, it's a lot of naughty fun for both of us!


Bondage tape
Courtesy of Google
Bondage tape is for those that are more adventurous and more experienced with being tied up -- you are only limited by your creativity here. You can tie your wrists to a bed posts, you can do a thigh-cuff, or if you're really daring, tie your wrists to your ankles and let your man pound your G-Spot until you drool from all the mindless pleasure (My hubby definitely took me there hehe). We would recommend Pipedreams Pleasure Tape -- it's not a lot, but if you get it on Amazon or other retailer, it provides for a great session of hot fun!

Silk Cuffs

Courtesy of Lelo

These are for the luxury restraint connoisseur. Expensive as they are comfortable, these aren't that great for holding you down, but they sure add some class to your night naughtiness. It's for using when you're decked out in lingerie and your man gently ties you for some extended moaning session hehe Get some from Lelo, Kiki de Montparnasse, and Coco de mer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment