Saturday, November 3, 2012

Dorcel Geisha Plug: Ben Wa Balls for your Butt

Courtesy of Amazon.com LLC
The Dorcel Geisha Plug is a good beginner extended wear plug because of its moderate size and ease of wear. It also has a mini weighted ball that rolls around when you're engaged in some heavy movement of any kind -- whether it be sex or power walking! I found that the ball itself isn't amazing, but the plug is very easy to insert and comfortable to walk around.

This plug is 2 1/2" insertable and just 1" in diameter and it's also much lighter than any silicone plug (It's more like plastic), making it very easy to wear. We would mostly recommend this as a beginner extended wear plug -- it's very comfortable to wear and the size is quite small. If you've been thinking about trying out extended wear, then this would be a great place to start -- and with the added bonus of the Ben Wa ball bouncing around in your butt, you can also try going for a jog or riding a bike with it!

My husband got this plug for me as a little gift to try a new sensation to my plugging experience -- we found that the plug itself is very comfortable, but you can't really feel the ball unless you're having some intense/rough sex or exercising -- It's good during sex, but you can't really feel the ball as intensely you would from a Ben Wa balls in your vagina. This really hit the spot when my husband spanked me though ;) If you want to get the full experience of the Ben Wa Balls in your butt, we'd use this during your passionate taken-from-behind sessions when your lover has full chance to both pound you hard and spank you!

Buy Here!

His Take: I can definitely feel the balls moving in my wife's butt when I pound her :D Fun fun.

Her Take: The Ben Wa balls are quite fun. I was kind of jumping about and testing out their impact. To be honest, you can't feel them all the time unless you are really moving about. It's definitely an easy plug for extended wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment