Friday, November 30, 2012

Tantus Ryder Butt Plug: Smooth Extended Wear Fun Time!

Courtesy of Amazon.com LLC
The Tantus Ryder Butt Plug is one of the most comfortable silicone butt toys I've encountered so far for extended wear. The base is small so it sits nicely between your butt cheeks, and the even-throughout width makes for a very sexy fill-me-up sensation when my husband plugs me with it!

The Ryder is a very comfortable 1.5" throughout its insertable length of 4.5", making it an medium size plug that's ideal for intermediate users. It's very easy to insert (and slippery!) with only a little bit of lube, and the neck is just slender enough to make the plug stay inside no matter what you're doing ;) The base is designed (in my testing opinion) for extended wear -- it still has a flared base for anal toy safety, but it's small enough that you can sit, walk, and have sex with it in without any discomfort; actually, I found it to be satisfying in every aspect!

The non-tapered design of the plug gives you a nice full feeling, reaching all the way to your A-Spot and pushing it every time you move, making for a sexy, make-me-wet sensation with any activity. My husband also liked it during double penetration since it made the entire length of my vagina, to quote him, "nice and even tighter than other plugs make it." I think he also liked it because it provided a smooth texture which is an alternative to most butt plugs that provide uneven textures (which can be a major turn on some times!).

You can also wear this out for some fun and naughty shopping time since it won't show through jeans (it's very discreet!), and the plug stays in very well. It's also easy to take out, which is a plus since if my hubby decides he wants to take me in my butt, it's not a chore to remove. Also, it's not too big, so you can have a little oh-so-naughty triple penetration session with another dildo while giving your man a moan-filled blowjob ;)

Buy Here!

All in all, this is a fantastic butt toy in all regards -- definitely invest in one! Remember to use water based lube; since this is a very good quality silicone toy, you can boil it and basically sanitize it however you would like!. It comes in Black and Midnight Purple.

His Take: Yeah, fill my wifey up with the shiny purple plug and pound her!

Her Take: It's a nice lightweight extended wear piece, especially for some outdoor fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment