Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hitachi Wand Attachment Part 1: G Spot Attachment

Courtesy of Amazon.com LLC

This is a great foreplay attachment to the cumming machine. It doesn't give the instantaneous cumming powers that the bare Hitachi Magic Wand does, but it arouses all your lady parts, from clitoris, anus, and everything in between ;) Great for some get-me-wet-before-pounding-me sessions with the hubby!

I should note that this attachment somehow makes the the Hitachi Magic Wand louder (probably because it's adding weight to the vibrating mechanism). Nevertheless, it gets me very wet hehe The material is of good quality, although it's not as stellar as that of Tantus, it seems like it'll last a while. The little bumps are soft and aren't uncomfortable as I thought they might be initially. The nub is kind of too short to hit my G-Spot (like maybe an inch too short), but it sends vibrations all over my pelvic area!

The attachment rubs on your clitoris while vibrating that little portion between your vagina and anus that's very sensitive to touch; all the while, it's also vibrating inside of you tirelessly. If anything, I felt very (very) pleasurably relaxed when my hubby used it on me. It didn't make me cum in 10 seconds like the bare Hitachi did, but it also didn't tire me out from all the cumming, either; that means that my husband and I can enjoy a long sex session with more fun.

I would recommend this as a foreplay toy, not as an attachment to use when you just want to cum. If you want that, then the Hitachi will do its trick in under a minute. In a way, this makes the Hitachi a more of a couple's toy than a woman's toy (although I've heard men can use it as well!) -- enjoy it together everyone!
Buy Here!

His Take: Get your wife all ready for the real deal gentlemen -- tease her with this and she'll be dripping wet ;)

Her Take: Purrrr~ Ahhh~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment