Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tantus Ripple Butt Plug (Large): Beads of Pleasure


Courtesy of Tantus Inc.


Anal beads feel so good but they are often a little too stringy for certain uses. This anal plug is of the perfect combination; a nice mix of beads and dildo. I love beaded plugs since they have smooth ridges that always pleasure the special anal spot. This really does the job when you are either tugging on it or being taken from behind.

The initial beads are 7/8" in diameter and gradually increase to 1-1/2". User level: Intermediate to advanced. I believe that it also comes in a smaller size that is shorter and thinner throughout for beginners. The wide base allows it to be used with strap-ons and sex furniture.

Apparently, the Ripple is designed for both vaginal and anal play but I think my vagina is not really into it, but my anus definitely is ;) The first two beads are fairly easy to take in, but the third one's a bit more challenging; the the fourth really stretches you out to give you a nice full feeling. The wide neck's not very useful if you want to use this as a plug since it has a tendency to slide out a bit, but the real plus is when you get taken from behind! The neck is as wide as the third bead, and when your man pounds you, the neck slides in and out, pushing the beads further into you and filling your butt up with beady goodness -- the base sticks to your man just enough that it's tugged out when he takes you from behind; when the fourth bead is also being pulled out during your sexy fun, it feels like it might also be pulled out a little, making you tighter and grip it for more pleasure. It's great for a sexy and hot double penetration session with the ripples running up and down inside your anus with a hard penis in your vagina which is definitely going to be nice and wet when you're filled with both of them. When my husband uses this on me during sex, it definitely gets me moaning (and even drooling hehe) from the intense pleasure! A worthwhile investment and a must-have for anyone who loves anal beads and/or double penetration with your husband and toys.

Buy Here!

His take: This looks really sexy sliding in and out of my wife's butt when I take her from behind, and I can feel the 'beads' riding up and down my penis when I pound her from behind -- she's even tighter in her vagina than usual and it's totally hot!

Her take: My hubby found another bullying toy ;)


                    Shop Sex Toys from Babeland

No comments:

Post a Comment