Friday, November 30, 2012

Fun Factory Bendy Beads: Twisty Fun in the Butt!

Courtesy of Google
I may have found my favorite anal beads!!! At first I was drawn by the interesting design of its pea pod-like structure, and after some use, its grooves have proven to be one of the most prized features of this anal bead plug. Appropriate for beginners to advanced users although I would say it's more of an intermediate level item.


The entire plug is 10 ¼” long of which 7 ½” can be inserted. The smallest bead is ¾” in diameter and the plug gradually builds up to about 1.5". As it's name suggests, this plug is extremely bendy, making it easy to maneuver once inserted and comfortable to wear. The stiffer Anal Bum Buddies might be easier for less experienced novices, though -- The bendyness might make the insertion a little harder for beginners. Those that would like to use this for extended wear would probably like to know that if need be, you may pass gas in while these are in for more comfortable long-term wear.

Its texture provides insanely pleasurable sensations, especially if you rotate it! I love this for anal play since my hubby teases me by tugging, pushing and turning it. My hubby literally had me on my knees gripping the sheets when he twisted this inside me -- the pleasure just doesn't stop and comes from all angles. During double penetration, my husband's penis tugged on the beads, but the motion also made them twist around inside on their own (he was taking me from behind), and my goodness, I was moaning so hard. Yes hard, not even just loudly. Hard. -- I just couldn't contain it! There are toys that makes you horny and there are toys that make you cum. This one is just constant pleasure in your butt. It made me very wet, and my hubby reports that the beads also pressed on his penis constantly in my vagina making him hornier too. The handle bends easily so you can use it in virtually any position free of hassles/discomforts. It's comfortable to wear in bed for extended pleasure as well -- I actually wrote a part of this post with it in hehe -- we went to have fun in the middle of it though. So much fun. Fun Factory's a good name ;)

As for the quality of the material, it's certainly better than most, but I was expecting this to be of 'excellent' quality since it's made in Germany (as well as being fairly pricey for anal beads). On the good side, there are no seams in the silicone which is one of the reasons that makes this a better anal bead toy; it is smooth, making it for a very easy insertion. However, it is not as easy to clean as my other toys. First, the design of the plug has plenty of grooves which can catch things, but I am willing to compromise some time in exchange for the sensation. The thing that bothers me the most is that this plug tends to cling onto smells. It takes several good washes to remove it. I'm no material scientist but it might be that this silicone has larger pores (on a microscopic level) than other silicone plugs. But who cares? I literally lost my mind with this toy. Silicone doesn't harbor bacteria, so it's definitely safe. All in all, if you don't mind washing this more than once (which is usually enough for most anal toys), then definitely get it.

Buy Here!

His Take: The trick is to twist it ever so slightly when she's least expecting it. Then the moaning starts (muahahaha) :D

Her Take: Ahhhhh~~ahhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment