Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hitachi Magic Wand - The Instant Cumming Machine

Courtesy of Amazon


Ok, I know this is not originally designed for personal pleasures but it is a Japanese product. By no means am I exaggerating when I refer to this as the instant cumming machine. When I first used this, I came about three times in the first 30 seconds or less. It is just insanely good! You can also play around with different attachment heads. We currently have two that we still have try out. We'll keep you posted!
 


What are the drawbacks? It's a heavy muscle relaxer that always needs to be plugged in and there are only two modes. It's also not waterproof and a little loud. But who cares?!! I cum so much when I use this that I can't even think! Just put it on your clitoris and cum. As much as you want. Anytime, in any position. Just make sure the windows are closed so so your neighbors don't get traumatized ;)

Go get it. Now. 

Buy Here (NOW)!

His Take (Hubby): This makes my wife crazy. Literally. She grips onto sheets, moans and screams, and every muscle in her body contracts with all her cumming when I use it on her. It is awesome, men. Best present you can get your wife.

Her Take (Wifey): Honey, I think I have to go and 'review' it again. Wanna help?

9 comments:

  1. can you make video on how to use the toys you post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you elaborate? We feel like most of the toys are pretty self explanatory but if our readers need more guidance we can consider something for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Amazon, they list one from Hitachi and one from Vibratex. From the looks of the picture, you purchased the Hitachi one? Just wanted to make sure. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi --

      Yes it is the Hitachi -- the Vibratex one is not as strong and isn't the original, ahem, 'cumming machine' -- we'd definitely get the Hitachi. We've had lots of fun with it!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply.

      Delete
    3. Sure thing! let us know if you need more advice/tips!

      Delete
  4. Hi Madison,
    I do have a few other questions. Do you have an e-mail address or is it best to ask this way? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello --

      My email address is theblacktoychest@gmail.com -- feel free to contact us with any questions you might have. We'll probably respond at the latest within two days.

      Thank you for reading!
      Best,
      Madison

      Delete