Friday, December 28, 2012

Tantus Infinity Plug (Large): Comfy and Wavy

Courtesy of Tantus

Tantus always keeps us on our pleasured toes with their novel shapes and great designs that really hit the spot. The Infinity is a more mellow butt plug for comfortable wear while you give your man a blow job or during sex for a sexy fill-me-up double penetration session. If you found the Severin to be a little too intense for you or the bulbs too difficult in difference of size, then this may be the plug for you!

The Tantus Infinity is best for an intermediate user, with the measurments of 1.5" of maximum girth and 4.8" of length. They come in two colors, Purple Haze and Black (I have the black one). It's by no means a beginner's plug in my opinion, particularly because the top of the plug isn't tapered for easier initial insertion. Having said that, it is an easy plug to take once you are properly warmed up (with anal beads or fingers, perhaps). When my hubby first got this for me, I was a little hesitant since it is not tapered at the top, but after a good and relaxing fingering, I was good to go.

This is a good plug that's not to intense (as long as you're warmed up to take the non-tapered beginning), and it stays in well. I had no problem walking around the house with it inside, and it was actually quite comfortable between my butt cheeks. I really would recommend wearing this if you're comfortable with anal play -- otherwise, plugs with a tapered top may be much easier to take. However, it's not all that difficult to take once you're over the initial wide point. I don't think this would be all that great for extended wear since it doesn't really stimulate much, but it does make for a great double penetration session!

The Infinity is a great butt plug to wear during sex. The plug is big enough to fill my butt up and poke my A-Spot when my hubby takes me from behind; it's great for him as well since the wavy nature of the Infinity can be felt inside of my vagina. According to him, it makes the vagina firmer without losing its original texture, which makes for a really tight and sexy session. The base is also small enough that it doesn't chafe my husband's penis when he takes me, and the plug's neck is thin enough that I feel secure with it staying in despite all the movement. Plus, while the plug itself wasn't all that stimulating by itself, getting taken from behind bent over on the sofa by my hubby with the plug in was quite a moan-inducing, pleasurable experience.

All in all, this isn't a fantastic butt plug that'll get you moaning and clutching the sheets, but it's a good one for one of those nights when you're all relaxed and just feel like a good full feeling in your butt while your hubby takes you in your vagina.

Buy Here!

His Take: Oooh my wife is tight with this plug in her butt! Feels so good :)

Her Take: Harder! Ahhh! Yeah, Ahhh~ (moaning away)

No comments:

Post a Comment