Friday, December 7, 2012

Tantus Cowboy Scout Dildo: Big Fun in Any Hole

Courtesy of Amazon.com LLC
I usually don't like dildos that are molded to look like authentic penises. I mean, I already have one on my hubby to play with; dildos should have some novel-non-penis-capable shape -- But this one's a winner! It's a bit straight and firm so initial insertion was a bit difficult, but after things got way more fun as as things got going -- I don't think I ever moaned so hard ;)
The Tantus Cowboy Scout dildo is 5.5" long and 1.5" in diameter (there's a bigger version called the Maverick which is 6.75" long and 1.75" in diameter for those who want something bigger). I found it to be quite enough dildo to satisfy (and even overwhelm), and it's made of the usual great silicone that Tantus always uses.

We tried this dildo out with the Liberator for one of my super-naughty triple penetration sessions (this one in my vagina, the Tantus Acute in my butt, and my hubby in my mouth!). This dildo's a bit too straight to hit my G-spot well, but it does fill you up nicely ;) It was covered with my natural lube when we were done with our fun session that night, and it was a pleasure to ride, even though the initial insertion wasn't so comfy. If you want to use a dildo for your vagina, I still recommend the Tantus Echo -- it's well proportioned and easier to bend so you can hit that G-Spot over and over! Having said that, I don't think this is a bad dildo for vaginal use -- it's well proportioned and designed, and the large base makes it easier to thrust during solo play -- I just prefer slightly bendier ones.

As for anal use -- WOW. Since the dildo is firm and doesn't bend easily, it will hit your A-spot so hard you'll be clutching the sheets and moaning your heart out. My hubby bent me over the sofa, plugged me with this, and then went to town on my vagina, and I don't think I ever moaned so hard. It was actually so intense that I had to ask my hubby to slow down and go gentler (which happened only once before, and that was when I gave him my virginity!). This is definitely not for beginners -- we would only recommend it to those who really enjoy anal sex and butt play; we would recommend it for double penetration use if you have already have tried double penetration multiple times and are comfortable with it. If you can handle the pleasure, though, you're in for one wild night ladies ;)

Buy Here!

His Take: My god I didn't know my wife could moan that loudly!

Her Take: It's so much! Ahh! Honey -- AhhHHH! (Moaning non-stop here)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! I was thinking of buying this dildo for my partner but I realized that maybe she can’t bear the pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! Yeah this is rather big. I would look into the Tantus Acute or Silk if you're looking for something smaller but just as good. Stay safe and have fun!

      Delete