Monday, December 24, 2012

Sex Position of the Week (12/24) ~ The Quickie Fix

Courtesy of Tumblr


The meddling relatives are probably home and the kids certainly aren't going to bed tonight waiting for some fat old man to bring them presents. But it's time to spread that holiday cheer, and what better way than a good old fashioned quickie? Hehe

Courtesy of Google


The Quickie Fix is best done in a sexy, hot and heavy hurried manner, with your panties and pants around your knees while your man takes you from behind with big thrusts. Quickies get hot fast so remember to keep your voice down if you can ;) I like to put my knees together so I'm all the tighter for my man, and it's easier to rest my hands on them -- he can also pull on your ponytail if you're feeling extra naughty!

Fun Fact: If you do this under a mistletoe, the Mighty Sex Gods will rain down blessings for your sex life the whole next year. True Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment