Friday, December 21, 2012

Tantus Large Silk Dildo: The Basic Dildo

Courtesy of Tantus

It's not a bad dildo but at first I felt that there is really nothing special about it other than the fact that it's slippery smooth and my vagina can easily push it out if I don't hold onto it somehow. It really appeared to be a bland item on its own so I gave it a few more tries in combination with other toys.

(Note: It is a great beginner's dildo, though!)


Upon more use, I've discovered that the Silk Dildo great for poking the G-spot since it's long enough (7" in length) and has a sufficiently large rounded end (1.5" in diameter) -- it's sufficiently moan-worthy. However, I believe that its best potential is brought out when used in combination with anal plugs. It's a double penetration item for those who are not looking for any texture boost but just want the increased tightness/fullness feeling. With the support of a good anal plug, you can pleasure your G-spot and A-spot all at once while giving your man a *very* debauched blow job ;)

Since this dildo is also 'plain,' it can be a great beginner's dildo. The Silk dildo comes in three sizes, and the small one is only 0.8" in diameter, and the medium is still just 1". It's not intimidating in size or shape, and it can be a good introduction to dildo-play if you're shy. The Tantus silicone is smooth and holds temperature well as usual, and for the curious who want to try out a dildo to see what it feels like, this can be a great option.

I also tried it with the Liberator Wing and it appears to have a sufficient base and general length for that purpose as well. Overall, this dildo is highly multifunctional but I wouldn't say it's a must have for those who already have a few dildos. I am a sucker for textured toys after all! You could use this as a strap-on dildo as well, although we haven't used it to that effect so I can't really comment on that. All in all, this is a very basic dildo that's probably suited more towards beginners than dildo enthusiasts.

Buy Here (Large)!

His Take: I still think it looks hot slip and sliding!

Her Take: Meh. It's 'OK'

No comments:

Post a Comment