Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tantus Cowboy Bronco Butt Plug: Filled up and Pleasured

Courtesy of Tantus

I believe this is a basic staple to a toy collection much like a handy clutch. The design is simple but effective in bringing you pleasure. Perhaps it is also less intimidating for those who have used a few butt toys and are beginning to try toys out that are a bit more advanced. The Bronco's shape and texture guarantee a smooth insertion given that it is properly lubed up. It is also a great choice for double penetration if your partner prefers something without too many ridges. User level: intermediate to advanced.


Tantus toys generally come in two textures; the slightly shiny silicone with a tiny bit of grip, and the ultra smooth matte silicone. Each has their own pros and cons depending on the design of the plug. The Bronco comes in the silky smooth matte silicone. It measures 5" in length and 1.75" at its wides point. My hubby got this for me a while back, but it was a bit too big for me to take comfortably. Last night, though, after he and I indulged in some anal sex and he had me all dripping wet already, the insertion was quite easy given that I was so aroused and eager ;) This plug will be difficult if you're not used to at least anal sex, I think.

According to my hubby, the widest part of the plug at the bottom narrows the entrance of the vagina very much. In the end, my vagina became super tight throughout and that is definitely a plus for double penetration. The base is a bit large, so we would recommend  that you're on your back for double penetration or you stick your butt up way in the air so your vagina's more exposed (hehe I did the latter last night). The Bronco tightens but preserves the original texture of the vagina. If you are looking for a less bumpy butt plug for double penetration, then definitely give this a try.

I also tried this as an extended wear item. It feels good but not awesome since I am not into butt plugs that feel like they are might fall out when I'm walking around. I prefer more secure feeling items such as the nJoy Pure Plug. I know that this wouldn't fall out of my butt since it's on the large side, but it's a feeling of insecurity that I don't really like. My hubby actually took me out since it was fairly warm yesterday night for a little public-hidden-in-the-dark-sex; I was worried it might fall out when we were walking to and from our car (oh, but the sex was great hehe -- more on that on another post).

This is the plug that I wished would be the base for my rabbit tail and fox tail plugs. I do love my furry butt plugs since they are a lot of fun but I just wish that the plugs themselves could be a little better quality-wise. Perhaps I'm not motivated enough to transfer the tails onto the Bronco myself haha. I know furs are not really Tantus's field of expertise but it would be great if there could be some really high quality fantasy butt plugs. I would very much appreciate that!

Buy Here!

His Take: This makes my wifey SO tight!!!

Her Take: Still considering my DIY plans... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment