Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Luscious Playthings Large Double Up Probe: Hard and Intense

Courtesy of Luscious Playthings

This is a curious item that is different from most of the toys in my collection. I found it to be quite interesting to try out. The toy is double ended and each side yields a slightly different sensation. User level: intermediate to advanced. It can be used as a dildo or an anal plug. The glass is hard and great for a firm penetration while holding temperature remarkably well (warm it up under some hot water for easier insertion too).
The large probe measures 7" in length and the tapered end is 2 3/4" long X 1 5/8" at its widest. The center piece is 1 1/2" in diameter and the ball shaped handle is 1 3/4" wide. I believe it does come in smaller sizes to suit different needs.

I first tried it as a dildo and did not like it much. It's too straight and stiff for my taste, and on top of that, this probe is also wider than most of my dildos so it took some time to get used to it. This led me to stash it away in my toy chest for some time, but my hubby recently suggested that I should try it out as a butt plug instead so I fished it out again.

The insertion process was quite easy for me, and I think it will be for anyone if you are used to something this size. The tapered end is obviously easier to use and it's my personal favorite side of this probe for some anal fun (I prefer the rounded side for dildo use though. It's less stiff and allows room for manoeuvrings). Upon anal insertion, the sensation was very intense. It reminded me of when I first felt my G-spot being poked except this time it's right on my A-spot. Usually by hubby teases me when he inserts toys by tugging on them a little or swirling it around inside, but I couldn't take any of that this time since it was so overwhelmingly pleasurable. It did make my vagina dripping wet, though, and I moaned so hard I had a slight sore throat afterwards! Other plugs have always pressed against the A-spot, but due to the plug's large diameter and heavy weight, its ridges really massaged itself into the A-spot, creating some really intense sensations. I was sweaty from all the pleasure (not many toys can do that!). Kudos to LP for making a fantastic anal toy here!

His Take: Gentlemen, a tip, if I may. If you put this in your wifey's nice round butt and position her so the light hits it well, you can see the cute pink inside! So that's what I've been poking all these years, hmm? Now to tease her a bit more... ;)

Her Take: No tugging! You promis-ED!! Ahhhh! AHHHH~

Buy Here

No comments:

Post a Comment