Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tantus Severin Butt Plug (Small): Plenty Big and Lots of Fun

Image - courtesy of Tantus Inc.
This is one of my all time favorites. It's more of a intermediate level plug since the last ridge can be more challenging to insert. I prefer the small one with 1.5" in diameter and 4.35" long. These also come in medium and large depending on your body & personal preferences.


My husband particularly likes teasing me once the plug is inside, maneuvering the base so I'm pleasured. The ridges really create maximum pleasure when the plug is being pulled and pushed; they also provide an extra level of pleasure since you're filled up and relaxed at the same time. I think this is one of the best anal plugs to use when you are being taken from behind during sex -- When my husband and I use this plug, I always feel fuller and I'm all the more tighter for him! The motion continuously moves the plug about and the lumps on it massage that special anal spot inside. Since these resemble stubby anal beads as well, the popping sensation when you take it out is overwhelmingly pleasurable.

My hubby has plugged me with this plug many times while he takes me in my (dripping wet) vagina, and it has yet to fail in leaving me drooling (literally) with pleasure. It's more of a challenge than other plugs to take particularly because of the difference in size of the bulbs, but it's definitely worth it. Some people complained about the more flared base, but I have no complaints at all -- it sits quite comfortably between my butt cheeks without any poking.

This is well made like most Tantus products and the platinum silicone provides a smooth surface for easier insertion and cleaning. The soft flat base also prevents your partner from getting hurt during sex.

Buy Here!

His Take (Hubby): You know, I can actually feel the ridges from the plug when I'm in my wifey's vagina. Did you know that, honey? I think this is my favorite since she gets so naughty when she wears it and starts getting really horny... Maybe we should use it more (hint hint).

Her Take (Wifey): My hubby is a bully and he knows it! But it feels soooo good~

No comments:

Post a Comment