Saturday, October 27, 2012

nJoy Pure Plug (Large): Shiny, Sexy and Fun!

Courtesy of njoy
This the best extended wear plug I've found so far. User level: Intermediate to Advanced. Made of shiny stainless steel with quite a bit of heft to add some extra fullness. Its sleek tapered shape makes penetration super easy. There is something about the design that makes this plug really organic to wear. It is incredibly comfortable and can be worn for hours on end -- Definitely one of my favorites!

I have the largest one out of the three. The smaller ones are probably more suitable for beginners.
Due to the material, the plug warms up really quickly in a glass of hot water and retains its heat quite well. I believe that the slightly curved stem contributes to its amazing extended wear abilities and if you are a little gassy, this will permit the air to pass easily.

Courtesy of njoy
So far, I've found this plug to be nothing but pleasurable to wear. The neck is able to be especially thin since it's made of medical grade steel, and the base sits very comfortably between my butt cheeks. The plug is big enough that it still makes you moan when you get plugged, and it's not so big that you feel uncomfortably full. And it looks great when you bend over for your partner to show it off -- almost like butt jewelry in the way it shines! My husband loves moving the base back and forth when it's inside and making me all wet and horny (and moan too!) -- it's easy enough to take out so he can take me in my butt if he so wishes. Believe me, after being teased with this inside you for hours, you'll be bending over to be taken in your butt in a heartbeat. It's perfect for some fun in the bedroom but also great to wear when you are out shopping, running errands and etc. I also use this as an exercising plug as well since the heft provide a little bit more challenge -- there's enough tug from gravity to keep my butt tight, but not too much that it's stressful (just a lot of pleasure).

Buy Here!

His take: I love teasing my wife when she's plugged with this, and the weight of it just makes it that much easier to manipulate inside her butt. She's all ready to go in either love hole after a bit of teasing, and that's always fun ;)

Her take: This was my first go at wearing a plug outdoors and it was so easy and comfortable. A few gentle tugs goes a long way since it really hits the spot! Shopping just became a lot more fun hehe.


                     Shop Sex Toys from Babeland

No comments:

Post a Comment