Sunday, October 21, 2012

Luscious Playthings Glass Curved-Handle Rosebud Butt Plug (Small): Compact Rosy Fun!

Courtesy of Luscious Playthings

Prior to using this particular plug, I've only tried out two other glass butt plugs. They are much heavier than silicone ones which makes them suitable for muscle exercises (more on the importance of maintaining your pelvic muscles later). Glass plugs are smoother and cooler. If you are a collector, there is a lot more variety and artistic value to them.




My hubby bought this particular glass plug from Luscious Playthings on Etsy and it is indeed made of true craftsmanship. The curve is well angled and feels organic when in use. 1.5" at the widest point and 4" long. It comes in a few smaller and larger sizes as well as different colors! Overall, it's suitable for intermediate to advanced users.

I like swirling it inside me once it's inside by the round handle -- it feels ticklish good! It's good to wear around the house while you're doing chores because the weight forces you to exercise your pelvic muscles, and I feel pretty naughty doing dishes with a plug in my butt. And my hubby likes my little moan when he plugs we with it ;)
Quick tip: Put it in a glass of warm water before use on cold days. Not only does this feel better upon insertion, it also helps the anus relax.

His Take: The glass plug's a lot harder than silicone, so when I'm taking my wifey in her vagina, this feels a lot bigger against my penis! (That's a good thing :D)

Her Take: Quite heavy at first and requires some effort to keep it in when walking around but it's very comfortable. Good for Kegel exercises!

Head over to Luscious Playthings to get your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment