Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tantus Little Flirt Anal Plug: Introduction to Anal Play


Image - courtesy of Tantus Inc.
This is a good choice of those of you who are just beginning with anal play. It's about 0.8" in diameter and 3.75"long. The slim tapering and relative light weight make it very comfortable to use and non-intimidating to look at. I can't stress enough how important it is to feel relaxed and comfortable before anal play. Feeling secure and comfortable will make the experience much more pleasant and enjoyable. Warm the plug up before use (unless it's super hot outside) -- it will make the receiver feel more at ease upon insertion.


For those of you who prefer something more natural, it's perfectly fine to initiate anal play using fingers (Although there are more ridges, which could be a little intense for some beginners). Be sure to cut your finger nails and use plenty of lubricant. It's not a bad idea to also cover your finger with a condom.

When I first used this with my husband, we were just starting out in anal play. I personally found his fingers to be more pleasurable, but as we wanted to try butt plugs, this was a good introduction. It's a lot softer than the more 'advanced' butt plugs, but still made of good material. As you get more comfortable with anal play, you should expect toys that are firmer and less pliable than this one! Nevertheless, it's a good introduction!

Buy Here!

His take (Hubby): Well, when we first got into anal play, I had a hard time convincing my wife that it wouldn't be painful or otherwise unpleasant. After some discussion, we decided to foray into that world with this as a little compromise (no pun intended), and may we say, it's been a great new world of our sex life we stepped into!

Her take (Wifey): Anal play has always been a weird concept to me but I decided to give it a try so that I actually know what it feels like. This plug was very easy to use once I relaxed a bit and it also helped me to discover the location of my 'A-spot'!

No comments:

Post a Comment