Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sportsheets Hog-Tie Review: Ooh La la! Tie me Up Fun


Courtesy of Bing

I'm a lady who likes to be gently held down by her wrists as my husband pounds away -- mostly because I have a tendency to squirm, and him holding me there lets him go deeper without any change in rhythm (I flail a bit haha). We've tried all the saucy, sexy things that kind of go along those lines, like having my wrists tied with one of my husband's ties to the best post, or just having them tied together. One day, we thought, 'why not try something more restraining?' We aren't a couple that likes hardcore BDSM, even though I occasionally like getting some light spanking for foreplay. The Sportsheets Hog-Tie worked splendidly, and... Well, let me just start by saying it was quite a lot of fun ;)

The Sportsheets Hog-Tie set comes with four cuffs of equal size and a hog-tie ring set. The cuffs themselves are very comfy, as they are made of soft neoprene, and since they're fastened by velcro, they're easy enough to take off and put on (this is good to know in case you get uncomfortable during!). The ring set seems to be made of sturdy stainless steel and polyester, and all of the components withstood my pleasured writhing during my sensual session with my husband.

First of all, while the hog-tie does require a bit of flexibility on the lady's part, it's actually quite easy to use in a LOT of different positions. You can kneel and have everything tied behind you; you can be on your back and have everything tied with all your lady bits nicely exposed; you can even just use two sets of cuffs to tie up just your arms or legs. The versatility and the low price make this a great investment and a great addition to your toy box for sure :)

As for me, my husband tied me up with this, and then proceeded to tickle my clitoris and finger me slowly; he continued on to plug me in my butt while I serviced him with a nice, wet blow job. I was on my tummy for all of this, and it was quite comfortable, and being tied up and unable to move made every touch he made more teasing, more edgy, and really, a whole lot of heightened-sensation fun. We didn't try this yet, but I bet if your man used a vibrator on you while you're tied up, it would be really sexy and get you very wet. After all that, my husband took out the butt plug and proceeded to put me on my back, where I got a moan-filled pounding in my butt as I squirmed about and giggled at his tickling all over my body. And apparently, giggling makes me really tight down there (?). Needless toy say, I was one happy lady when we were all done, and my husband was one grinning man hehe.

If you can communicate with your partner well and feel safe being tied up, this is a great toy for some long-teasing sessions that culminate in a lot of dripping-wet fun. It does require some flexibility, but again, the variety of positions available really make it a worthwhile purchase. For us, it's not about really the element of control that I give to my husband as a result of being tied up, but more of that long foreplay session this allows us to have. And even though they are tough, I'm pretty sure I could get out of the cuffs if I really wanted to. So it's quite a safe, fun toy that gets you two together closer in a very exposed fashion! I say -- time to get naughty ;)

Buy Here!

His Take: My wife' butt looks so great when she's all tied up! Even rounder than usual -- tickle tickle!

Her Take: Mmm~ Where's the blindfold, dear? Maybe just use a tie... ;) Then have your way with me~


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review & blog! I just got the under the sheets set. I can't wait to try it out, it is a surprise for my wife on Valentine's day. Haha, she will not be able to squirm anymore while I deliver her punishments. She's going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! We're glad you like the blog -- it's a lot of fun and we love to inspire couples :D We're actually thinking of getting the under the sheets set ourselves, so if you want to shoot us a quick email after you guys take it for a spin, that'd be great! And good for you getting your wife all naughty for Valentine's ;)

    ReplyDelete