Friday, February 1, 2013

Fun Factory Stronic Eins: All the Orgasmic Fun Without Any of the Work

Courtesy of Fun Factory

Technology has taken sex toys on a new turn. Not only are there new toys with better textures, funner designs, more modern better chargers but the overall functionality has been significantly boosted. After a series of automatic thrusting machines designed for men, here is finally something for women! And might I say, this is now my favorite vibrator dildo: The Fun Factory Stonic Eins.

First off, I'd like to thank the good folks at Fun Factory for sending us the Stronic Eins at the press price, which allowed us to review this fantastic bundle of fun (no pun intended haha). It's also really not fair to call this a vibrator at all. It thrusts itself into your vagina filling you up and making you wet; it leaves you no work to do but to hold it in place as you moan away in happy bliss. Traditional vibrating dildos require you to put a lot of effort into pleasing yourself, and while I fully agree that such pleasure is most definitely 'worth the work' at times, it's nice to see a luxury maker like Fun Factory innovating great toys like this that require much less work.

The Stronic Eins is 9.37 inches long and varies from 1.38 inches to 1.77 inches in diameter. It's mostly straight with a slight curve at the tip to reach the G-spot (and boy, does it hit it!). Like most Fun Factory toys, this vibrator comes in a fun vibrate pink and a deep violet along with a slightly funky design that gives this product a distinctive twist. It's waterproof for all the moany fun in the bath, and comes with simple buttons that light up for easy use in the dark! I also love the new magnetic charger that's paired with the device (it's like a MagSafe charger on MacBooks). There are three buttons in total with the biggest one being the FUN button which turns the vibrator on and it can also be used as an quick turn off switch. The + and - buttons allow you to adjust the rhythm and frequency of the thrusting motions. An additional key lock has been put into the vibrator for safe transportation to avoid possible embarrassments (no weird thumping sounds passing through TSA :P). Surprisingly, as easy as the buttons are to access when you're in the midst of your *ahem* passionate bliss, they stay out of the way so you can clutch it as it tirelessly pounds itself into you.

What really sets the Stronic Eins apart for me is the Pulsator technology that the Fun Factory has designed. Unlike the conventional vibrators of the past, this device delivers strong but natural thrusting motions as well as the classical vibrations. The dildo itself doesn't stretch out or anything, but it makes a thumping motion inside what makes it move on its own in and out of you. Truth be told, I am actually not a big dildo vibrator girl since my clitoris enjoys most of the attention during my masturbation sessions, but the Pulsator has really gotten to my G-spot and my consequent respect hehe. It's so much less work in terms of pleasuring my vagina which makes it great for those lazy but horny days. I believe it comes with a total of 10 different rhythms to choose from but my favorite is the powerful waves that simulate actually thrusting at slightly higher frequencies. But trust me, you'll be wet without a care in the world for rhythms -- the Stronic Eins just does the work. It instantly pokes in and out of you at the rhythm you choose (and it can be irregular to make it seem even more realistic as well!), and it will keep on going and going and going. It's so much fun and almost unbelievable that I can have such a good time with a dildo while I just lie back and don't do anything but spread my legs while I hold the dildo in place. That's it. Lie back, and let it make you moan. Think of it as a spa day equivalent for masturbating. Relax and be pleasured ;)

The silicone is naturally of great quality, and it glides in and out of you with ease, but has just enough 'stickiness' so that it grips onto your vagina the teensiest bit to make you feel even more immersed in that sensation of a nice hard toy pounding in and out of you; it in some ways makes the toy seem much more natural and nuanced than other vibrating dildos. The material makes it so that it's flexible at the tip and harder throughout, which is really like a natural penis (soft at the tip, rock hard at the shaft :D). It felt so good that I actually tried it out in multiple positions like I was getting laid. So far, my favorite is on my back with my legs up in the air like I'm getting it good from my hubby. The best part is now, if we're both tired but are horny, we can each give other some oral service (New Year's Resolutions one and two!) and he can help himself with the Fleshlight while I help myself with this new Stronic Eins haha Great way to let off some steam Monday nights when we're pooped but still horny from the weekend before.

I seriously think that it'll be hard to top this unless they come out an even better motor somehow -- it's so good as it is that I feel like industry competitors will either try to copy this or be selling themselves short in some way. It's not to say that other toys aren't good -- they're good in different ways. But this is so convenient, so easy, so awesomely good. This is a great toy for when you're feeling naughty and want to get some, but your lover's out of town or otherwise unavailable. It's not as good as the 'real thing,' but it'll get you hot and heavy, and it'll get you there a hell of a lot faster with a hell of a lot less work. The dildo equivalent of a sexy quickie, if you will. I keep trying to equate it to other things because I can't describe this without analogies -- it's that new. It's such a novel concept that you can't describe how good it is. There are other thrusting dildos like some Rabbit vibrators, but it's not as organic and not as in a neat little form factor as this. This is beautifully executed, and I am positive I will be using it for as long as it will last me (I hope for a LONG time!).

With Valentine's Day coming up, this has got to be on your list for goodies for your pleasure filled night; it's sure to please for many many more after that special night. Don't hesitate and get it now; be blessed with the lady's gratefulness hehe

Buy Here!

His Take: Well well, I guess my wifey found a new toy to keep her moaning when I'm away on business! Guys should totally get one for their ladies :D

Her Take: I found my favorite vibrator dildo! All that thrusting goodness -- makes a girl blush ;)    


No comments:

Post a Comment