Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lelo Elise 2: Sleek, Smooth, and Fun!

Courtesy of Google

I have an unhealthy affinity for all things sleek and black. Once again Lelo is feeding my addiction with its sophisticated black and metal detailed designs. I simply can't get enough of the Elise 2's silky smooth texture! Read on for the great new (and luxurious!) vibrator from Lelo, the great artisans from Sweden.

This vibrator is approximately 8.7" in length and 1.6" wide. It also comes in pastel pink and plum.
Unfortunately, I've never tried the first generation to give you any specific updates from personal experience but I will be comparing it with the Soraya. The new version claims to have 100% stronger stimulation than before (sure feels a lot stronger than the Soraya!). It comes with eight modes and two powerful motors in its base and tip. Like all Lelo products, this vibrator comes in the silky smooth silicone body cover that makes it waterproof and gorgeous but highly discreet packaging. I'm not really sure what to do with the Lelo pin that comes with it. Maybe I'll just wear it around and see how many people recognizes it ;)

I like how much more organic this vibrator feels and the curve allows for easier handling. The vibrations are definitely stronger than all the previous generation vibrators, and the battery life and charging speed seemed to have improved as well. The Elise 2 also comes with a travel lock that guarantees discretion. It's great to see companies revamp their original products with enhanced technological features. I think this has really changed my view of vibrator dildos. For those of you who are new to our blog, I am not a big fan of most vibrator dildos, I'm more of a C-spot girl but I've been trying out some pretty impressive new vibrators lately. The new technology that they've incorporated is really causing me to reconsider some things... Like all the new ways to get wet hehe

I would recommends this to the girls that prefer a slightly smaller vibrator dildo than the Stronic Eins. It's also a good warm up item for more adventurous play later on ;) This can be a lot of fun and you can use it literally anywhere you want -- the shower, jacuzzi, bed, sofa, etc. The price is on the higher end, but just think of these as the investment-pair of shoes that you buy every now and then. It'll keep you happy, it looks fabulous, and it's makes for a whole lot of fun!

Buy Here!

His Take: Oooh~ run it along the wifey's thigh and get her all wet!

Her Take: Going to have a relaxing hot bath with my Elise 2 & the shower head~

No comments:

Post a Comment