Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lelo Lyla 2 Design Edition: Sexy Remote Controlled Fun

Courtesy of Lelo

My hubby recently got me this toy from Lelo as a Christmas gift, but we weren't able to review it until recently. This is a fantastic foreplay toy that's just the right amount of intensity and naughtiness; this is a huge upgrade from the previous edition of Lelo's remote controlled goodieness, and everything has been improved -- battery life, remote distance, and vibration intensity. All in all, it's a great discreet toy ;)



At first I was afraid that the remote control would be complete failure since it was a common complaint amongst most old generation remote control toys, but Lelo has really put some thought into making this vibrator awesome. Not only are the vibrations much stronger in this generation of Lelo's remote control goodness, the range and strength of the wireless signal has been improved so that it can be used without any hinderance. This makes the Lelo Lyla 2 a fantastic toy for couples that like to make for some naughty action ;) The luxurious quality of Lelo means that you can also make an occasion out of using this toy -- get decked out in lingerie, parade around the house with your man, and make love as you wish after you get all nice and warmed up with this compact piece of fun. Indeed, the remote controller is exactly the size of my compact (I hope I don't get the two mixed up when I go to work hehe).

The vibrations are nice and subtle, as you can expect from the small form factor of 1.3" by 3.15," and best of all, the vibrator's range is about 40 ft. That means if you're feeling particularly frisky, you can let your lover put this inside of you while you let him control it as you go about the house -- perhaps making him chase you about as you get all pleasured and blushingly wet from the sexy vibrations! On top of all that, if you want to start things while you get freshened up in the shower together, this is completely waterproof (you can use it in the bath too). The non-overwhelming vibrations make this a great foreplay toy in my opinion, and it holds its charge really well, which means if you get settled in for a passionate night together, this is a great toy to build to a fantastic session for the two of you.

My husband really loved how he could feel the vibrations I was feeling inside in his hand with the remote control, and he got his plotting face immediately as he teased me around with the Lyla 2. As for me, I was feeling blissfully relaxed and pleasured for I was just laying back as my husband caressed me and kissed me as the vibrator did its work :D And by the time my husband and I got down to making some sweet love, might I say, I was well-primed and very happy. This is a really fun toy. Particularly because it doesn't overwhelm with pleasure, but leaves you wanting more and more until you finally moan away without a care in the world!

You can use the vibrator separately as well if you wish (or if your lover's unavailable for whatever reason). I found that it's a good clitoral vibrator, and I found the vibrations to be rather 'fine' -- that is, they're closer together; this has the effect of continual pleasure without being overwhelming. It's certainly not a 'make-me-mindlessly-pleasured' toy, it's a more refined kind of pleasure that crests and rises with time. In other words, it's like a nice glass of fine cognac what warms with you, not like a kick that you get from a shot of whisky. It's great for a day when you're tired but kind of horny -- take it slow and have a gentle orgasm!

Buy Here!

His Take: This is so cool -- It's like handsfree pleasure control. Awesome :)

Her Take: Ooh la la maybe we'll try this with a walk in the park as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment