Sunday, April 14, 2013

Tenga Standard Red Soft Tube Review: Quick Fun in Light Package!

Courtesy of Tenga
The good folks at Tenga sent us two items to review, this and another one which I will review next week. Thanks to the Tenga people, I was able to have some good fun while Madison was busy this week (I actually stole some of her lube haha). In any case, this is an excellent toy that I think every guy should have.

The first thing you notice when you put the Tenga on your manhood is how soft and supple the material is. Fleshlight has their deal with the life-like texture, but the Tenga material is a bit stickier and has a bit more substance to their grip. The Soft Tube design allows you to grip onto your manhood as if you were masturbating normally, but with a squishy, feel-good material in between. The Soft Tube warms up pretty quickly, and I think if you just put it under some warm running water, it'll get really nice and cozy in there when you do use it.

Courtesy of Tenga

For me, I liked this quite a bit, but it was a bit too tight for me. I think I would recommend the Ultra Size (Tenga U.S. Soft Tube) instead, because it's the same principle but a bit bigger in its dimensions. In either case, despite the Soft Tube being really tight, I really enjoyed it. It's extremely soft but has grip once you go past the entrance, and it feels very nice inside. The lube that is pre-inserted into the Soft Cup is very slippery and stays that way throughout -- I only needed more because I used the Standard Size and it was a bit small for me.

The best part of the Soft Tube for me, though, is the fact that it's a one time use, disposable masturbation tool. It's compact and so light that you can take one on a business trip (ask your wives first!) so you don't get too horny if you're away from your loved ones for a while. The Soft Tube comes pre-lubed (I just added a bit more), and after you're done, you can throw it in the bin with the cap on. The red stripes that look a bit obnoxious are actually part of a plastic wrap that comes off, so it's very discreet. It's a bit pricey for being disposable, though, so keep that in mind if you do like it -- All in all, I would really recommend this to people who don't use masturbation tools regularly, but would like something special every now and then.

His Take: Get one -- it's fun in a travel sized package!

Buy Here (Ultra Size)

Buy Here (Standard)

No comments:

Post a Comment