Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Luscious Playthings Glass Yoni Vaginal Kegel


It's important for women to keep the pelvic muscles in shape and regularly exercise via sports and the use of toys. These activities will help women to lead a healthier sex life. I feel that kegels are one of the harder toys to pick out because not only does it have to fit comfortably, it also needs to be large enough and hefty enough to deliver effective exercise challenges. In addition, there is the question of age, life experiences, and physical strength. My search for the perfect kegel begins from here.


My hubby got this in XS: 2" in length, 1 1/4" at its widest & weighing 1.8 oz. I believe it also comes in 4 other sizes but the XS is appropriate for beginners to intermediate level. The design is extremely smooth and fluid yielding easy insertion. (Note: A bigger size is probably more appropriate for women exercising their kegels after childbirth -- M to L perhaps)

To be perfectly honest, I've never managed to take this out by squeezing my pelvic muscles and I am quite strong down there. It's much easier if you lie on your back, lift your legs up and let your partner take it out with two fingers & a little lube -- it feels pretty great with the Kegel and my husband's fingers swirling around in there, and it does get me going. And, on the plus side, your man will most likely be hard after he's all done helping you ;)

I think the XS is the wrong size for me. It didn’t require much effort for me to keep it in and squeezing it was simply too easy -- I'm thinking I'll size up. After my vagina got used to it, sometimes its presence wasn’t very obvious -- all in all, it wasn't much of an exercise. If you have prior experience with kegels or similar beaded dildos, then you might be able to pick one out that is more or less the right size but for those of you who are completely new to these toys, it’s really a trial and error process. If you are recovering from giving birth, your vagina will become more powerful over time as you continuously exercise. Therefore, be prepared to switch to different sized kegels as you go.

Due to the lack of some kind of attachment, the whereabouts of the Yoni can be hard to control. Thus, I would not recommend this for women who are new to kegels and do not have easy access to external aid in case of need. You can try doing kegels without any aids by flexing your pelvic muscles (like you're trying to stop peeing mid-stream).

His Take: Well it's fun swirling inside the wifey!

Her Take: Not really all that practical, but fun in the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment