Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lelo Soraya Vibrator: Luxurious Vibrations


Image - courtesy of Lelo
If you are looking for the designer equivalent of a gorgeous handbag or a pair of killer heels then it has to be Lelo. They are known for the luxurious comfort and high functionality of their products. The Soraya is covered by a silky smooth exterior with beautiful gold colored details. This vibrator is relatively light and very comfortable to hold. The smaller extension aimed at pleasuring the clitoris is quite flexible and can bend closer to increase the intensity of the vibrations. Along with its sophisticated design, it comes with 8 different kinds of vibration modes (I honestly only use 2 or 3).
This duo-action vibrator is waterproof and extremely easy to clean. It comes in a black satin pouch with a small charger making it very portable.

I wouldn't say that it's the most intense of the vibrators out there (More on that later ;) hehe) but it's discreet and perfect for foreplay. My husband loves teasing me with it, and it gets me nice and wet when it tugs it in and out with the vibrations set on low. He can also use it on me when he's taking me in my anus, and apparently he enjoys the vibrations as well. I also use it when he's working and it makes me moan plenty -- it's an overall great toy for relaxing and pleasuring after a long day, but not for when you want some mindblowing orgasms during solo play.

Buy Here!

His Take (Hubby): My naughty girl likes it very much indeed when I pleasure her with this dildo/vibrator... She gets all moany and starts squirming about -- very good for warming her up to be pleasured more by me!

Her Take (Wifey): It's a nice light vibrator with lots of different rhythms to play around with, of course it gets me hot~ The smaller extension really gets me wet!

No comments:

Post a Comment